CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 28, 2010

CONGRATS TO MR. & MRS. HOGG!

It has been a bittersweet time as I can't believe that I had to miss my BCF's (as my nieces Jordan & Mackenzie say) wedding.  Cristl and I probably know more about each other than anyone else does in this world.  We always said we would win BIG on the Newlywed Game if they would let us play.  PLUS, I'm the one that introduced them!  I just want to make sure everyone knows that.  =]  Of course, she was the one that introduced me to Joe.  BUT this is not about me and all I can say is that I am so happy that Chad is part of our family.  Great guy, lucky guy and fantastic couple!! 

I wish you guys the ultimate life and I know that you will continue to laugh with your whole body, love with your whole heart and live the most extraordinary life together.  I love you both and look forward to celebrating when I get there in a couple of months!! 
Oh, and Rylee & Reghan can't wait for their slumber party at Aunt Cristl's & Uncle Chad's!  So glad you guys have a king size bed!!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Viki!! You were definately there in spirit in our thoughts and hearts!!

    ReplyDelete